Featuring the historical shape of the LV Cannes beauty case, designer Nicolas Ghesquière revives a long-standing classic with the Cannes handbag. Petite in size and presented in a mix of Monogram and Monogram reverse coated canvas, the elegant piece reanimates a traditional silhouette steeped in Louis Vuitton heritage. A removable leather strap and top handle provide a range of carrying options.
(Depth x Height x Width)
- Monogram and Monogram Reverse coated canvas exterior
- Calf leather trim
- Microfiber lining
- Gold-color hardware
- Semi-rigid structure
- Secure zip closure
- Strap: Removable, adjustable
- Strap drop:48.0 cm
- Strap drop max:53.0 cm
- Handle: Single
- Be careful not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces, especially the leather trim.
- Protect your product from humidity and keep it away from direct sources of heat, such as radiators and the inside of cars in summer.
- When not in use, store the item in the dust bag provided with your purchase. Do not store in high temperatures, high humidity or unventilated areas.
- To clean the canvas, use a soft cloth, dampened with slightly soapy water, avoiding the leather parts. Never use solvent.
- Avoid contact with hand cream, hand sanitizer, make-up and perfume.
For any enquiries about your product, please do not hesitate to contact any Louis Vuitton store.