For Fall-Winter 2018, Nicolas Ghesquière reimagines the classic hat box as the coveted Boite Chapeau souple handbag. Inspired by the House’s travel heritage, this supple Monogram canvas design has a long leather strap, making it easy to carry across the body or over the shoulder.
(Depth x Height x Width)
- Monogram coated canvas exterior
- Natural cowhide leather trim
- Microfiber lining
- Brushed gold-color hardware
- Leather luggage tag
- 2 side buckles
- Zip closure
- Outside flat pocket at back
- Inside back flat card pocket at back
- Strap: Not removable, adjustable
- Strap drop:21.0 cm
- Strap drop max:48.0 cm
– Beware not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces, especially the leather trim.
– Keep your product away from damp or humid environments and avoid direct exposure to sunlight, keep your product away from any direct source of heat (radiators, car interiors overheated by the sun, etc).
– Avoid contact with greasy substances, cosmetics, perfume, and hydroalcoholic solutions, as well as any material (magazines, other leathers, etc.) that may transfer their coloured pigments onto the product.
– Keep your product away from water. Should it get wet or dirty on the surface, dry with a lint free, light-coloured, absorbent cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
– If your lining gets dirty or in case of superficial stains, we recommend that you wipe it with a soft and light-coloured cloth.
– In order to protect your product when you are not using it, store it in the felt protective pouch provided.
The trimmings are in natural cowhide leather, the skin is finished through a vegetal tanning process. Some natural marks or genuine irregularities in the leather may show through. Over time, this delicate leather, which is sensitive to scratches, will acquire a beautiful patina.
Taking proper care of your Louis Vuitton product will allow you to fully appreciate its beauty for many years.
For any enquiries about your product, please do not hesitate to contact any Louis Vuitton store.