Tea Tree essential oil (also known as “Melaleuca”), has over 92 different compounds and limitless applications. The leaves of the Melaleuca tree were used by the Aborigines of Australia for centuries. They would crush the leaves and inhale the oil to promote feelings of clear breathing and apply the leaves directly to the skin for a cooling effect. It is best known for its purifying properties. It can be used to cleanse and purify the skin and nails and to support a healthy complexion. Tea Tree can be used on surfaces throughout the home to protect against environmental threats. Tea Tree is frequently used on occasional skin irritations to soothe the skin and diffusing Tea Tree will help purify and freshen the air.
- Renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin
- Promotes healthy immune function
Herbaceous, green, leathery
- For occasional skin irritations, apply 1–2 drops of Tea Tree essential oil onto affected area.
- Combine 1–2 drops with your facial cleanser for added cleansing properties, or apply to skin after shaving.
- Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keeps nails looking healthy
Directions for Use
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.